background

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Almost Free Valentines quick, easy, and the kids can do them!

It's time to be making those crazy Valentines!
I started doing this a couple years ago, and it works great!
After Halloween (We always wind up with WAY too much candy- this year is our record at 50 some pounds- if you want to see what I do with it all, click ), I let the kids pick out what candy they want to use for Valentines- but you can go get a new bag from the store too.  We count it out, write thier name on it, and freeze it (if it's chocolate).  Then we pull it back out and let them come up with a clever little quip to add to the candy.  For my little guys- who can't tie yet, I really like to print them on adress labels, because they can peel and put the sticker on!  Some years we do pictures, and some years they sign them, it just depends on how much time  work  energy love we are willing to put into them. 
Here's this years!
This one is my favorite it reads "Skittle" be great if you're my valentine!

"Won't you be my "sweet tart"?

I'm a "sucker" for you, Valentine!

You're "sweet" Valentine.

 you're "sweet Valentine!


No comments:

Post a Comment