background

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

14 valentines for my kidos

I am always looking for ways to tell my kids I love them.  So this year, I am going to give them a valetine for 14 days.I figure snack time is as good as any to remind them how precious they are to me, so here are my ideas! (I might even sneak them into my hubbies lunch, he would like everything but the car, I may need to make his car out of jelly beans and candy!)  these are not in order, but I will try to get pictures up of them as I do them!

1. I "wheelie" like spending time with you!  Here's an example of a car with veggies, but the variations are endless!





I used little smokies an toothpicks for mine, but didn't take a picture.  It works the same way. (if I send this for my hubby, I will use bratworse or other large sausages)

3.  You're "egg"actly what love, Valentine
4. M&M's with a note that says "You're Magnificent and Marvelous, valentine!"
5.  goldfish with a note that says "you're a real "catch," Valentine!
6. A ballon filled with string cheese is what I am thinking- this one will need to be done right before they get home.  The note will read " You're a "burst" of fresh air or I'm just "bursting" with pride that you're my valentine!"
7. a banana  "I'm bananas for you!"
8.raisins "There are lots of "raisins" I love you, but my favorite is because you are you!"
9.apple  "You're the apple of my eye"
10. Kix cereal in a baggie  "I get kix out of you!"
11. mini pizza in the shape of a heart with a note "youre a real "pizza" work, valentine!

12.grapes "It's "grape" to be loved by you"



 13. popcorn  "Just "poppin" in to say I love you!"
14.berries "I love you berry much!"


No comments:

Post a Comment